JSpeed.net Forums  

Go Back   JSpeed.net Forums > General Chat & Events > General Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-22-2005, 04:05 PM

Default Must be that time of the Year!

Has everyone noticed all the problems other forums are having.On cruiseirl and racershaven some people can't take a little slaggin at all without getting offended and them taking it personal.Then on crx uk there is robs post about him getting fed up of the whole newbies and stuff.I really think everyone should lighting up cause truely i'm getting sick going to the sites and reading such shite.

This forum though,is the best in my opinion.It brightens up my day when i come on here[].I think it is due to the fact that we have a small amount of members.Everyday there is about 3-4 new posts and none of this sluggin to read a whole load of posts.There is only about 10-15 of us that actually post on here and we have nearly met with each other.Then when there is a new member on here e.g. arv there is a great liveliness to the site(their is 49 reply's to arv's post[:0])The only drawback to this site that i can see is that parts people may need for there car is hard to come by on this site as about only 2 people on here are breaking crx's and alot of parts are already gone on them im sure.

Tbh i hope this forum always stays like this with maybe a couple more members cause i would certainly hate to see problems that the other forums are having,happen on here.

That's my 2 cents anyway,what do ye think?
Rich
Old 11-22-2005, 05:09 PM

Ah Richie would ya ever shut up and

GO F**K YOURSELF...
Old 11-22-2005, 05:15 PM

Im only messing with you bud, I know what you mean crx uk is a waste of a site there is a shower of winkers on that site that only post to slag other members and their cars (remember puregtipower's car post[:0]) and over shadow the genuine enthusiasts.. When you know the other members its better, you know who your talking to and put faces to the names on the screen...

Gud auld cr-x.org..

<--Look 300 posts too[]
Old 11-22-2005, 06:09 PM

ah ya!!puregtipowers car thread thats what i left out.Yah that's pretty stupid,like who gives a f**k if their cars look very much the same.I thought people liked the crx and not slate people due to them having a similar looking rex.What about all the black crx's,wouldn't they be quiet similar.It's all so stupid.And another thing i hate about crx uk is that when a new member owns a del sol he is practically told to get lost and go over to the del sol site,which is very rude and unnecessary.I think the mk2 crx boys over there are taking the hairdresser joke abit to serious.

Rant Over
@C-Rex if i was a mod of this site i'd ban you so fast for that comment
Old 11-23-2005, 10:11 AM

To be fair, CRX-UK was always primarily about MK I and Mark II cars, and the Del Sol site is a better place to go if you have one (in fact, in some ways it's a better site than CRX-UK). I haven't looked at that thread of Rob's for a couple of days, it was just starting out when I looked. That happens to a lot of forums, though, unfortunately, and everyone always thinks things were better in the good old days.
Red 90 UK VT Turbo...Stolen []
Old 11-23-2005, 12:57 PM

i know it was added earlier but i think the site could do with a proper acessable photo gallery.theres a fair few rex owners here but f*ck all pics...
Old 11-23-2005, 03:34 PM

Yah i know crx uk is mainly for the mk1 and 2 but when someone new on there says i have a del sol,they immediately say go to the del sol and really they should say it like,"this site is really for the mk1 and mk2 but if you have a general interest in crx's by all means stick around but the del sol site may be more beneficial to you",something like that.A little bit of politeness wouldn't go astrayAnd to all the people who say use the search,obviously havn't used the search themselves,cause if they did they'd know that when you search for something you don't get the specific thing ya typed in and end up getting a whole load of BSe which is not very helpful and spend ages and ages searching for anything remotely close to answering your question.

I'm not saying it's a bad site and all that but some people on the there(like c-rex said)are winkers and think they are superior to others.Things can always be the same if people try
Old 11-23-2005, 07:08 PM

Think i'll post this thread over there for badness.

Create a site war and all

90 White USDM CRX HF (JDM B20B Swap)
05 White USDM Subaru Legacy Outback
Old 11-23-2005, 07:47 PM

@ Richie less of this talk of banning other members you must learn to respect your elders..[]

An easy to use photo galery would be nice here alright[8D]
Old 11-23-2005, 08:09 PM

banning who said anything about that,read the posts better paulI really feel i have to say all this stuff about it though cause it's getting on my nerves[]